Sunday, January 22, 2012

CASE Study

Another lazy day here at the Crooked homestead. As I attempted to catch up on my Google Reader backlog, I spied this week's Case Study challenge to use this card as our inspiration:

Since I'm still deeply in love with the SU SAB papers (that you can start earning on Tuesday!) I saw this as a way to use all the yummy papers and still have enough left for the rest of my life. Here's my card:

 I even broke out my now-opened Paper Smooches sentiment set - the one that's been overlooked and unloved for way too long.

Then I made another one, just to try the pieces turned differently:

I think I like the second one better. I'd like it even better with the Miss You sentiment. :)

This is a great design to use up small pieces of patterned papers, and I just KNOW all you stampers and scrappers have a few of those, right? :D

In other news, please mark your calendars for the next VSN over on Splitcoast because I get to hostess one of the challenges! WHOOT! The VSN Mini will be Friday, February 10th, and the Main VSN will be Friday, March 9th and Saturday, March 10th!! I'm so excited! :):):)

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. VERY nice interpretation of the inspiration piece!! Love the papers, too. Fun colors! And really, really pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Leslie! Way to rock the inspiration :) Thank you for joining us at CASE Study this week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week! : )

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)