A while ago, a friend of mine used a gorgeous sentiment on a sympathy card, and I needed - NEEDED - to own the set. Sympathy cards are difficult to make, and having a good selection of sentiments helps.
When I saw the recently expired Case Study challenge:
I got an idea, and this is what came out:
I put a piece of masking tape across the card front, then stamped the Hero Arts Circle Lace stamp in Versamark and embossed it with white embossing powder. Then I stamped the sentiment in Hero Arts Charcoal ink.
I only added the pearls because there was an unexplained and non-removable spot below the lace and I needed to cover it up. So: pearls. There are no mistakes in stamping - only opportunities for embellishment. I love this hobby.
Thanks for stopping by!