Saturday, May 5, 2007

To tag or not to tag ...

I am sooo new to this blogging thing, and already I've been tagged twice! First by Jason Sampson, and next by Lorien Clark. Now, it's not that I do not appreciate the tags (actually, I am honored!), and more importantly I appreciate the opportunity to get my blog more widely circulated and read, but I am one of those people with too much to do in too little time.

Therefore, I respectfully decline to continue the tags - they die with me, just like chain letters...I don't forward those, either. Bah, Humbug, I know.

Quite honestly, I do not have the time to read other people's blogs! I surprised myself by starting my own until I realized it was MINE and I could post when I wanted to, or not. I find I may stumble across someone's blog reference in an SCS thread, and I have listed a few on my site that I have read more than once, but really, that's it.

So thanks, but no thanks. I'll feed the blog when I get time, but that's the best I can do.

Thanks, again, for the tags, and thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)