Tuesday, December 1, 2015

CSSC #11

It's the first of the month, and time for a new Crooked Stamper Sketch Challenge.

Here is this month's sketch:



which is based on this card by Sybrina:


Sybrina submitted her card for consideration (see bullet #3 under the Rules), and since I'm using it, she gets a guest gig. Here's the card she made for the challenge:



Aren't those reindeer adorable? Please stop by her blog to see details about her card.

And here's my card:

Some of the stuff I used: WPlus9 Festive Greetings, MFT Merry Messages,
Hero Arts dye inks (Navy, Bubblegum, Green Hills), clear Wink of Stella

Yes, you see (gah) pink! I followed the colors in the current MFT color challenge:


It's a challenge, right?

Please feel free to flip the sketch, change the shapes, add layers, patterned paper, or whatever floats your boat. As long as I can recognize the basic sketch in your creation, it's all good!

The winner will receive something from my basket of give-away goodies.

The link-up will be open until Monday, December 21st, at 11:55 pm EST. 

Enter soon! Enter often up to three times! And remember to have fun!



9 comments:

  1. Another wonderful sketch Leslie! Love the cards too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie, Thanks so much for the honor of being a Guest DT. Just love this new sketch because its CASiness allows for such versatility. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And another fine sketch for me to procrastinate over! :D Great samples from Sybrina and from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sketch again Leslie. I will try to get one in before my travels begin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always used pink in the best ways! I love the string of lights, and Sybrina's cards are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your card, so pretty. Now then this sketch and me... any bets??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful sketch & love both your card & Sybrina's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful sketch & love both your card & Sybrina's!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ack i didn't link it the other day!!! love sybrina's cards and yours as well... what a great, flexible sketch!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)