Friday, November 2, 2007

A little flattery came my way ...

Someone asked me today if they could include a link in their newsletter to one of the cards in my SCS gallery. How cool is that?!?!?! It really made my day!

So tonight I am doing the Happy Dance while I desperately try to get my act together for the Farmers Market tomorrow and my Holiday Stamp Camp on Sunday. I'm taking my Holiday cards and ornaments to the Market to see if people are ready to get in the spirit yet. It is supposed to be blustery here tomorrow, so I may have to lay down on the tree I use to hang my ornaments to keep the whole thing from flying away! Now THAT's a photo op for you! Perhaps some strategically-placed bungee cords would be better. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)