Sunday, December 5, 2010

Well, Since You Put it THAT Way ...

I've scheduled this post for Sunday morning, so if you're reading this, I sure hope it's at least Sunday morning! I have a show to do, and will be gone all day (it goes until 6 pm!), so I thought I'd show you that I finally did use one of my Hambo stamps to make a snarky birthday card. I've only been talking about it for a week, now. Yeesh.

Here you go:

I used more pretty paper from the Basic Grey capella pack; even the green scalloped circle is from that pack. Oh, and speaking of which, I finally used that scallop circle set of Nesties. :) The layer of green behind the pretty paper is SU Artichoke, and the ribbon is also SU.

In other news, I unloaded my car at the venue Saturday evening, but I didn't put any of the cards in the racks, yet - I'm saving that for the morning. It's a struggle every single time I set up, and I never do it the same way twice. With indoor shows, you don't always get a 10x10 space; in fact, most times you don't. The 6x8 or 8x6 or 8x8 sizes are more common for indoors. Since I've been using the second spinner rack I don't need the third table, and I decided against using walls, even though I think they'd hide the bleachers and just look nice, in general. The more I do these shows, though, the more I realize how much I don't need to do. Scaling back, I am. :)

I'll do a show update on Monday. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)