Saturday, April 11, 2015

Spot The Mistake - WINNER

We have a winner for my latest Spot The Mistake post! You all did very well, and found the obvious mistake. You really have no idea how difficult it was for me to not fix that. I might still be a bit twitchy.

But, even though you all found the obvious error, I do need to select a winner. I've decided to go out on a limb and select the person who not only found that mistake, but questioned other words in my post. I'm all about being an example for others, you know.

So the winner is ... drum-roll, please ... LINDSEY! She was bold enough to question my spelling of stash-a-liscious, which, even though it is a made-up word, probably needs to lose the s before the c, and become stash-a-licious. There, I've said it.

I know where you live, Lindsey, so I'll get something out to you soon. I'm off to search the stash for something worthy for you.

Thanks to everyone who played!

2 comments:

  1. Winning for picking on you... hardly seems fair. :D But thank you anyway! Believe me, I completely understand your twitchiness. I commend your self-discipline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is your made up word. You can spell it however you want. Thems the rules.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)