Wednesday, July 1, 2015

CSSC #6

It's the first of the month, and time for my new sketch challenge. Here's the July sketch:



which I based on this card I made:


My sketch looks skinnier than an A2 card, but that's due to my lack of editing skillz with the whole drawing and coloring thing. I really did try:


Please feel free to flip the sketch, change the shapes, add layers, patterned paper, or whatever floats your boat. As long as I can recognize the basic sketch in your creation, it's all good!

Public Service Announcement: If you haven't already done so, please check out the rules here. One of my rules is a limit of three challenges. I'm sad to say a lot of the cards I really like often enter too many challenges to be considered as a winner. :(  Please make sure to read the rules for each challenge blog you enter, as they are all different.

All my duplicate Simon Says Stamps inks are gone, so I'll find something else in my bag of tricks for the winner. *eyes basket of give-away goodies* Trust me -- they're all good.

The link-up will be open until Tuesday, July 21st, at 11:55 pm EDT.

Enter soon! Enter often up to three times! And remember to have fun!


7 comments:

  1. fun sketch and a fabulous card! Love the funky pattern on your balloon!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that card, and it is a great sketch. It is officially on my list of must do's....not the maybe I'll play list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another "I like this!" sketch — and I think I've got it in my head now that the deadline is the 21st... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You silly lady, when I asked you for sketch challenges, why was this one missing from the list??? :-) Thank you for the great inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch. Do you think I'll manage a card with it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an awesome sketch, woohoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How to I keep missing your challenge in my blog feed ... I'm going to try adding it again ... love this sketch (and love what Lauren did with it too).

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)