Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Captain Crafter #17


This is my submission for Captain Crafter's Challenge #17. We were asked to use this layout and feature a living thing, but not flowers. I immediately looked to see what chipboard flowers I had that fit my large circle punches, then I had a DUUUH moment and went for the horse instead.

My downline and I were playing with the slit punch and double-sided papers the other day when she hit on this idea - don't punch all the way to the end, then flip it over and you have cool circles showing with the opposite pattern. And I got to use some of my Palette O'Prints paper, to boot! I've gotta stop hoarding that stuff...

I guess I was in a Celery mood today. It happens! The Celery ribbon is a perfect match in real life.

Card Recipe (All products by Stampin' Up!): Card stock - Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla; Palette O'Prints paper; Ink - Choc Chip; Stamps - Bareback, Sincere Salutations; Accessories - Slit Punch, Celery grosgrain ribbon. Non-SU punches: Marvy circle punches.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, my daughter would love this card. She's into horses.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)