I am one of those Bah, Humbug types when it comes to online games. And I am not talking about gamers games, just stuff, like forwarding emails to 20 people. Fooey on that! I barely have time to even read my email much less forward stuff to everyone I know.
The same goes with blog tagging. I only look at one or two blogs per week, fer goodness sake! I do not even know 20 people who have blogs! Okay, I do have other blogs listed under my 'Blogs I Read if I have Time' section, but you will notice most of them have challenges, and it was the challenges I am after. C'mon, who has the time?!?!? If I have time to surf, I'd rather be stamping!
So even though I have declined to respond to previous tags, I will respond to this one from Captain Crafter. After all, I do his challenges on occasion, and his is one of the few blogs I look at more than once per week. Well, apparently not, since he tagged me a week ago! See what I mean?!?!?
Anyway, I liked the questions, so I decided to go for it.
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) - Gabby Miata
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) - Rocky Road Oatmeal Raisin. [This one is not working for me ...]
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) - L-Han
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) - Green Meerkat
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) - Ellen Dayton
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)- HanLe
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) -The Blue Water [lol!]
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)- Harry Max [spew!]
9. STRIPPER NAME : (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) - Eternity Circus Peanuts [not working for me, either ...]
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) - None None [Neither of my parents HAD middle names - now what!?!?!]
These next few questions were from a similar list I saw somewhere else. Even though Captain Crafter did not have them on his list, I thought I'd add them on to the end of my list, mostly cuz I liked them. :-)
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) - Hoffman Harrisburg
12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) - Autumn Dahlia
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you're wearing) - Orange Jammies
14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) - Bagel Crabapple
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (The + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element+ Tour) - The Stamping Sunshine Tour
Okay, that was fun. But you, my readers, are safe, since I will break the chain right here and now. Like I said - Bah, Humbug. I think I'll go stamp something ...