Friday, December 26, 2008

National Whiner's Day

Thanks to Lydia, I found out today is National Whiner's Day! How could I have missed that one?!?! Whining is what I do best! If I had only known earlier, I could have planned a major whine-fest for today! Oh, the utter unfairness of it all!

As it is, though, I took today off of work. Yeah, I thought I deserved another 4-day weekend, so I gifted one to myself. And have I done anything constructive? Well, yesterday I went over to a friend's house for a late lunch/early dinner and over-ate, so I came home bloated, yet sated. I may not eat again for days.

Then I posted about 25 more cards to the store, in hopes of someone, anyone, maybe possibly, I dunno, buying one? I got all my Birthday cards posted (except for one escapee who I will take care of here momentarily), and today I plan to tackle the Thank You section. At this rate, I'll be done by, oh, maybe April, just in time for gearing up for my May markets. But you know what? Once all these puppies have been posted, I'll be all caught up! Then all I'll need to is add new cards I make, or delete ones I've sold. It's a solid plan, anyway.

I still have not started on Book 2 of my Road Trip scrapbook, as I still have no replacement ink cartridges for my photo printer, so I spend my time putzing around... rummaging in the closet in The Other Room; fondling the scraps I have in the Scrap Heap; pondering how long it will take me to start thinking about my January workshop projects; blog surfing, getting some good ideas to steal; NOT watching tv; NOT watching the last Netflix movie that arrived (Becoming Jane, in case you wondered) ... I am basically being a total slug, and loving it!

Okay, enough whining for one sitting. I think I've done today proud, and it is not even Noon yet! ;-) Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to have something more worthy to post here shortly.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! You have added a lot to your store since I last checked. I remembered most of the cards, but not the tux thank you! That is a cool card. I hope your store does well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwww MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!! i totally missed national whiner's day!!! and i'd've been a credit to the sport, i assure you! ah well, at least i got to whine a teeny bit here, as a comment, in retrospect (so to speak)...although i FEEL SURE someone from the whiners' association (or WHINERY, perhaps? ok, mebbe not. sorry!) is bound to *complain* about that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)