I am in the throes of catching up - I am boiling bottles for my mustard; I am making toppers for the bags o'buckeyes; I have an idea to enhance the lids of the mustard jars; I am drying laundry so I can go to work tomorrow; I am burping and bloated because we had a food fest at work today where we all brought in munchies and grazed all day long. So what, you ask!? So I am posting something I stole right off of Lauren's blog today, so there! I am not a tagger, so no worries there; I just thought it was a fun thing to do, and since I have no real material to post myself, it was perfect timing on Lauren's part to give me something to steal. (Thanks, man!)
Prepare for TMI. Let us begin:
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:00 am the first time. I got out of bed at 6:30. I was awake by 9:00.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Eh, I am not a jewels gal, but I'd guess diamonds.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Um ... er .... something with my kids years ago ... um, maybe Ali?
4.What is your favorite TV show? Since I do not watch network TV, I'll have to say Alton Brown's Good Eats on the Food Network. But in the Way Back Machine it would be The Carol Burnett Show. OMG, I still roll on the floor laughing when I see her specials!
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Either eggs with bacon or a bagel mit cream cheese.
6. What food do you dislike? Beets. And any fish that is slimy, or raw. And Sushi (it's the seaweed stuff I cannot handle.) Oh, only one?
7. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I pretty much do not listen to CDs ...
8. Favorite sandwich? That turkey thing with chipotle mayo from Panera.
9. What characteristic do you despise? Loud.
10. Favorite item of clothing? Comfy jeans.
11. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I'd go back to Scotland!
12. Favorite brand of clothing? Don't really have one...pretty much anything that fits me. I guess Land's End, cuz they are my jeans du jour.
13. Where would you retire to? I would like to retire somewhere I could afford!
14. What was your most recent memorable birthday? I do not do birthday's any more, so I'll go with my last remembered ones which were when I hit 39 (my pals decorated my condo when I was not looking and they brought over food and we played with silly string!) and again when I hit 40 (TOTAL surprise party.) My most memorable one ever was when I turned 8 and my Dad took me out for lunch and a movie - The Absent-Minded Professor, with Fred McMurray.
15. Favorite sport to watch? The Olympics.
16. Furthest place you are "tagging" this? Not.
17. Person you expect to send it back first? No one, since that would mean I tagged someone.
18. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning.
19. What is your shoe size? 7, but very wide. Not to worry if I see a shoe sale, as nothing will fit me!
20. Pets? Cat. I need to be greeted when I come home!
21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I think I might actually have turned a profit this year with this money-pit of a hobby. Maybe $2, but still, I'm just sayin'.
22. What did you want to be when you were little? A Teacher.
23. How are you today? Full - ate too much at our grazing fest at work. *burp*
24. What is your favorite candy? I'll say Jelly Belly jelly beans, since I have personally addicted my entire department.
25. What is your favorite flower? If anyone would give them to me, I'd not be too picky! But for myself, I restrict my own purchases to Dahlias from The Dahlia Guy at my summer farmers market.
26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Dec 25 - day off of work!
27.What are you listening to right now? Me, typing, and the cat, meowing.
28. What was the last thing you ate? Something really good, and therefore evil, from the grazing station at work. *burp burp*
29. Do you wish on stars? No
30. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? A really pretty medium green.
31. How is the weather right now? grey...drippy...blech...
32. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Nobody. Or more correctly, since I did not actually speak to Nobody, I should say I have not spoken on the phone today. [Don't you hate it when I do that?]
33. Favorite soft drink? I do not drink soda - it has bubbles, and bubbles do not like me.
34. Favorite restaurant? Um, that would mean I'd need to go OUT, wouldn't it? Hmmm ... well, if I were to go out around here, I'd go to Roy's Place. It is a total adventure. Their menu has about 150 sandwiches on it, all numbered, and they are weird combos, but gooooood! They also sell their menus so you can study them on your own time. They say on page 1 "if you are in a hurry, you will not be happy here". They have a limit of 92 beers. They refer to Chicken Breast as Chicken Bosom. Definitely a fun place to sit back and relax.
35. Real hair color? Brown, with natural grey highlights. I have NEVER colored my hair! Well, unless you count Sun-In when I was in High School, but those were highlights, too, really.
36. What was your favorite toy as a child? I do not think I had a favorite ....
37. Hugs or kisses? Yes, please!
38. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla. Good vanilla.
39. Coffee or tea? Coffee, but not after 12:00 noon!
40. Do you want your friends to email you back? If I email them first, yes!
41. When was the last time you cried? A Kodak commercial, I think. ;-)
42. What is under your bed? Plastic storage bins with stuff in them. I told you this place was small! I've got to use every inch I can!
43. What did you do last night? Made Mustard and designed the packaging for same.
44. What are you afraid of? I am mildly claustrophobic. You should have seen me in the MRI tube.... But afraid? Hmmm ... not sure.
45. Salty or sweet? Depends. Ever have chocolate-covered pretzels?
46. How many keys on your key ring? Probably 15.
47. Favorite day of the week? Sunday. It is a lazy day for me. Well, except for Workshop Sunday's, but those are fun in a different way.
48. If you can choose your talent, what would it be? Play the piano.
49. Do you make friends easily? Yep! I'll talk to anyone!
50. How many people will you tag this to? None. I am bad that way.
51. How many will respond? None, since I am not tagging anyone!
Feel free to steal this from me and tell us about yourself! I need to go fold laundry and fill jars with mustard. Ta!!!