Sunday, February 20, 2011

Secret and Undercover

I made some cards last night using another of my Hambo digital images. This one is "Spy" and it comes with three sentiments, two of which I've used below. The third one is for Valentine's Day, and well, you know, I don't do Valentine's Day ...

So I printed four of the spy image and two of each sentiment, selected a nice brown card stock from Hero Arts (white on the flip side!), then proceeded to use more of the papers from my Kaisercraft paper pad that's still out (but much thinner now) to make these:







I think they are pretty cute. You'll notice I played down the heart on his briefcase. Yeah, I didn't want it to be too obvious ... more subtle seemed to work with these sentiments, anyway. At least for me.

Okay, I have more stamping to do. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Ha, I love this one! So cute, and now you know why I think you're sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I liked the first one best until I scrolled ALL the way down and saw the last one. I love all the travel stamps! Too fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giggle giggle. These are adorable. I couldn't agree more: love the travel stamps. Makes me wanna go on a clandestine adventure... ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)