Friday, July 4, 2008

You Did It!!

My counter went past 10,000! Woo-hoo! You guys are the greatest! Who knew so many people (that would be 3, maybe 4) cared about a crooked stamper!?!? As I've said before, if I can show you crooked stuff and I make you guys feel better about what you do, or if you just enjoy reading about my crazy life, then I feel reeeeal good. ;-)

So here we go! I have thought and thought about what to do for a contest, and what to give away. Do you think either one might involve ... ribbon? Maybe? Ya think?!

I have no pictures of what I'll be giving away, because I have not finalized those plans, yet. But since my Nestabilities are due to arrive any day now, the list o'stuff just might include some card candy! Undoubtedly it will also include ribbon (!), paper, and any other stuff I decide I really do not need and would be better-loved in someone else's stash. Trust me - it will be worth it. :-)

How to enter? Make a card a la The Crooked Stamper*, upload it somewhere, and post the link back here in a comment on this post so we can all see it. If you do not have a blog or an SCS gallery, or you otherwise have no place to upload to, email it to me at lqhanna@gmail.com and I'll post it for you.

*What is a card a la The Crooked Stamper? No, it does not have to be crooked! Please no! Nor does it have to have a mistake that has been cleverly disguised to make it look like you meant to do it that way. Although, if that happens (totally by accident, of course!) it just might get you extra points! The only two requirements I have are :

1. You must use green somewhere.
2. You must use ribbon.

That's it!

Here's one I made today to remind you of how basic my cards are. This one is not even irreverent! Hey - this one would even qualify to enter! It's got something green and ribbon - a green ribbon! :-)


Oh, and how will the winner be selected? This will be by a non-scientific method, maybe even by me just picking my favorite. So see, you have a shot, so make it a good one! And unlike most contests and give-aways, you can enter more than once! But you do have to make a different card or project for each entry. ;-)

Please post your links and comments by Midnight EDT Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. I'll pick a winner and post back Wednesday evening. Plus, I hope to have a clue by then about what you'll win!

So c'mon! Show us your stuff! Stamp on!!!

5 comments:

  1. Here's our first entry, from Kimberly:

    http://thecrookedstamper.blogspot.com/2007/03/kimberlys-entry.html

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put a little green on my Hanna card I made today...it took some SEARCHING for that silly little silk leaf because it was at the bottom of a huge pile of MESS in a drawer. :)

    http://ohmycuppycake.blogspot.com/2008/07/here-comes-bride.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I just made another one. :D

    http://ohmycuppycake.blogspot.com/2008/07/just-because.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. One last one. I swear...okay maybe not. But I do so love green...and I may have a bit of a problem with ribbons, too. heeee!

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/972480

    I haven't put it on my blog yet...tomorrow I will post it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, i ended up with like 10 that i made for your challenge, but i put them all in one post cause i'm lazy like that

    http://mypinkmexico.blogspot.com/2008/07/for-crooked-stampers-contest.html

    i thoroughly enjoy your blog :) here's to 10,000 more hits

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)