Since that last card worked out so well, I made 8 more to use up the cards, bagged and tagged them, then started on my next project: this sweet mouse!
The formula for that Chanukah card seemed like a good one, so I grabbed this pack of A Muse cards (I told you I got them in every color!) to make some Christmas cards.
The mouse stamp is Hero Arts and the sentiment is A Muse.
A while ago I read a tutorial on how to cut a shape with your Nestabilities while leaving part of the stamped image outside the frame of the die. I am sure I forgot everything that I read, so I just cut out the tail with my paper snips to about where I thought the frame of the die would go, slipped the tail over the top of the die (I cut with the cutting edge of the die DOWN so I can place it over my image), and I ran it through the Big Shot. I have some adjusting to do with my tail trimming, but it's close - real close!
For this one I added some glitter to the white dots in the printed card base.
I think I like these simple layouts. And fortunately for me, there are only so many of these printed cards in each pack, so there is no risk of making a gazillion of them. But I am USING the cards, which is way more than I've ever done with them to date! I have a green dotted set out, too. Hopefully I'll use them up with more of this little mouse (he is sooo cute!)
That's it for this round! Off to make more meece! Thanks for stopping by!