Yesterday I mentioned I might finish up the Taylored Expressions kit I used for my SOS card, and I actually did, mostly. I made 10 cards for OWH. Wanna see a few? Here you go!
I used as many of the full 6x6 pieces of paper as I could, so I'd make the biggest dent in that kit. I've had it forEVER. The red layer and the ribbon were also from the kit.
See how that yellow paper is all distress-y? I wonder if non-card-makers think it's dirty. Hmmm ...
I got all crazy and used red and orange together. I had enough of that orange card stock to make 8 cards.
I desperately wanted to use that last piece of blue ribbon, but it was wrinkled and should have been ironed. HAHAHAHA, omg, I crack myself up. So I used it without ironing it, and it was bad, real bad, so I did what any self-respecting card-maker would do: I disguised it with some strategically-tied twine to make it look like I meant to do that.
The rest of the cards used a different sentiment, and were more little boys-y. Here's one:
There's that distressed edge again. It really is NOT dirty.
And one more:
Most of that kit is gone now. At least there are no full sheets of anything left. There was even a piece of cream card stock in the kit that I used for the sentiments. All the ribbons are gone except for a piece of cream rick-rack. I think I'll call it a success and move on.
Thanks for stopping by!