Sunday, August 3, 2014

Yellow Birthday

For my next trick, I played two challenges. The first one is the Fusion challenge:


where I used both the colors and the sketch, and also the current Seize the Birthday challenge:


where our project is supposed to exude the color yellow. I may not have exuded enough, but here's my card:


The sketch was simple, so I chose three papers from the Authentique Renew pack. Well, actually four papers, since I cut the flower out of one. I wanted to layer the pieces on a blue-green paper from the pack, and it turned out the paper I spied was actually the inside of the back cover of the 6x6 pad. Clever of them to toss in two extra sheets that way!

I'm off to link up, and then maybe I'll nap. I've been up for 10 hours already, and my eyelids are drooping ... Then I shall be refreshed and will stamp some more!

Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure that the color yellow can exude. It can overwhelm though, so one must tread with caution. I really like this card. I felt it yellowness from here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card has such a pretty mix of patterned papers! So sweet!
    I'm so glad you played along with us at Seize the Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job with both challenges! Love the combination of those pretty papers. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely DP. love that line!! So BRIGHT and sunny, Thanks so much for joining us at FUSION, sure hope that you are inspired to join us again!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)