When I got home from my crafty weekend, I didn't unpack since I was having some drawers built in my craft room and I needed to empty it out. So I left all the packed stuff in the Living Room, and emptied out the rest of the craft room so the installer could move in there.
Then I left town for a few days, and fell waaaaaaay behind in the reload effort. Today I spent an inordinate amount of time bagging and labeling about half of my dies so they can be sorted and stored in their new home: one of the new drawers. I cannot believe I spent so much time on the task and only did half the dies. I might have a few too many. But once I get them all done, I'll only need to do the incoming merchandise.
I haven't even begun to re-package and label the stamps yet. All I've done is put them in the drawers in their original packaging. Baby steps, people, baby steps. I promise to show you the new digs once it's all organized.
So naturally I have nothing new to share with you. Thus, I bring you another card I made during my crafty weekend:
First I stamped, die-cut and colored the bird and the bandages. Then I sat and stared at them, trying to figure out what to do. I ended up trimming down the main white panel (so. much. white.), and taking a few strips of paper from my MME Quite Contrary 6x6 paper pack for the sides. The bird is popped up on a piece of foam tape.
I have a few more cards waiting in the wings. Hopefully I'll get back to business later this week.
Thanks for stopping by!