Thursday, September 10, 2015

More Grumplings

I love the Taylored Expressions Grumplings stamp sets. I already had the first one, but they've released a few more, and I needed the Grouchy Grumplings set. Here is a card I made with it today:


HA! I love this guy. I also love that paper from the Chickaniddy Scrumptious 6x6 pad. This is sadly my last piece of it. I suppose I could make more with watercolors. Maybe.

I colored the little guy with Copics, and put the sentiment on a banner, on which I stuck three SU Candy Dots.

You'll be seeing this set again. There are lots more Grumplings that need to meet ink.

Thanks for stopping by!

Update: I'm entering this in Darnell's NBUS Challenge #5, since I just opened this stamp set:



Stuff I used: Taylored Expressions Grouchy Grumplings stamps and dies, SU Subtles Candy Dots (really old), Copics (0, R21, G03, G05, R21, E13, E25), and the following:



8 comments:

  1. Grumplings are the best. This is a cute clean and simple card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty sure i should be gettin' a royalty on this stamp as clearly the artist hs modelled said grumpling (i LOVE that name!!!) on my morning demeanor!!!!!! (also, no, i joketh not; tho admittedly i have less ears and more bedhead, but otherwise SPOT ON!) :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. (ok technically i have the same amount of ears... (which is to say: 2)... but mine are considerably less prominent. thank you. that is all.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yessssss! I need the additional Grumplings set. Santie Claus better be listening! And that background paper is way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I obviously need some Grumplings in my life, too. The stamp version, that is. I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had not heard of the Grumplings before. How adorable. Love the sentiment - that is how I feel most days of the week. LOL
    April

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGrumpling, this is genius sassiness! Love, love, love!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)