The current challenge at The Friday Mash-up is this sketch:
plus a thankful theme. We can do the sketch, or the thankful theme, or both. I did both, because I found a Thank You sentiment that fit the design. I told you I stamp without a net. All my card parts were cut and the base pieces glued together before I went looking for a sentiment to fit the die-cut circle.
Here is my card:
The purple parts are remnants from a Gelli plate print that is now all gone. I added a black strip on the diagonal, and also as a layer for the circles.
I wanted to layer the white panel on purple, but I ran into my usual issue of not having the right purple. This is the main reason that purple is only one notch above pink on my "don't like to use them" list of colors, with pink at the very bottom, of course.
So that's why I used black.
I'm off to link up. Thanks for stopping by!
Some of the stuff I used: SU embossing folder, Gelli print remnant, SU black card stock, and the following: