It's Week 2 of 3, peeps, and time for my second Blog-iversary G-I-V-E-A-W-A-Y! Check out this post for what you'll win, and the second part of this one for the deets.
Let's see, what shall I make you do this week for a chance to win the goodies? Hmmmmmmmmmmm ... ... ... thinkthinkthink! ... GOT IT! I neglected to post a UHC challenge yesterday because I was lazy, tired, distracted, focused on my Stamp Camps, I had to go to work on Monday, the cat got stepped on, the weather was lovely, and ... and ... um ... I just didn't. But if I *HAD* posted a UHC, it would have been for Grey Day, which is celebrated every year on May 26th, which also happens to be my college roomie's birthday, though why I remembered that just at this moment, I am sure doctors all over the globe want to know.
So this week I am gonna make you work for it again and make another card, but the only rule is to be inspired by "Grey Day". After you've figured out what that means to you, go forth and create.
Da Rules (okay, there's more, so what?):
1. Be inspired, per above.
2. Must be a new card (though how I'd know, I haven't a clue)
3. Post it somewhere and link back to this post so we can see what ya did! Got no online gallery or blog? Just email it to me and I'll post it for you!
4. Enter as often as you'd like.
5. The cut-off for entries will be 11:59 pm Sunday night (just before midnight).
6. Comments on this post without entries are ALWAYS welcome, but will not get you closer to winning without an accompanying card.
7. Winner will be announced Tuesday morning.
Got it? Good! Now go stamp something!!!