If you'd like some details of what's included, see this post. Basically, you'll get 1/4 of what you see here. My math: 1/4 for me, 3/4 to give away, 1/4 each week for three weeks. :-)
Today, plus each of the next two weeks, I'll make up a challenge for you and you'll have a week (conveniently including a weekend for my fellow working stiffs) to enter. I'll pick a winner using some non-scientific method on Monday, and post the next challenge on Tuesday.
For this week's challenge (yeah, this week you'll need to work for it), I'd like you to make a card with the following:
1. Ribbon (surprise!)
2. A button
3. Bonus points if you use something green (I love green).
Here's a little something I whipped up when I got home last night:
Everything but the base of the card is from The Heap. Yep, still working on it! I actually stamped three different images, chose three pieces of scrap patterned paper, then ended up using a completely different fourth piece of scrap patterned paper. And I've only used one of the three images, but this one went the best with the sentiment I wanted to use.
The ribbon is from a roll I got last year (or has it been 2 years?!) with Heather when we visited the ribbon outlet. OMG, I will never, ever, ever use it all. This particular piece is really nice, thick satin, and is quite yummy to work with!
The button is from my 1/4 of the pack of buttons that will be part of the winner's goodies. I tied it around the ribbon with a piece of SU Linen thread, so the tied button is what's holding the bow in place. Fun!
If you'd like to enter this week, please make a card following my made-up restrictions/demands listed above, post it online somewhere, come back to this post and leave me a comment and a link to your post. If you do not have a blog and you are not a member of an online gallery (read: you have nowhere to post it), just email the pic to my gmail account (link in the left side bar) and I'll post it for you.More rules:
4. If you want to make more than one card, you can enter more than once! (I love making up the rules!)
5. You are allowed to comment and not leave a link, since I live for comments.
6. Winner will be chosen from the posts with links to entered cards, so if you leave me 300 comments (LOL!), it will not increase your chances of winning unless you also made 300 cards.
7. Please post by 11:59 pm Eastern Daylight Time (US) Sunday - that's just before midnight - so I can pick a winner Monday morning.
Clear as mud? Good! Now go create something! Thanks for stopping by!