Friday, May 21, 2010

You're Just Jealous

Today I bring you another irreverent card from my vast collection of irreverent sentiments:


The paper and strip of card stock were rediscovered in my Scrap Heaplet, so they got used. This sentiment really speaks for itself, so I let it. No fuss, no muss. I did manage to sneak in some ribbon, though ... it had to be done.

In other news, my new personalized stamp has arrived! Check it out:

I stamp the name of my Web site on the back of every card I make. In my continuing focus on branding (not the cattle kind, the biz kind), I decided it was time to have the stamp match my business cards. I also ordered a sign that has just shipped, and I'll share that when it arrives next week.

Wow, that was a short post, wasn't it? No blathering, no nuthin'. I promise to try and do better next time. :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)