Saturday, May 26, 2007

Blog Thing - Explains a LOT!

I just discovered Blog Things, and they have some very interesting quizzes. This is one of the first ones I took, and I think it explains a LOT about me: How Normal Are You?

Turns out I am 70% normal. Hmmm ... that certainly leaves a lot of room for "fun", now doesn't it? :-)

You Are 70% Normal
Otherwise known as the normal amount of normal. You're like most people most of the time, but you've got those quirks that make you endearing. You're unique, yes... but not frighteningly so!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)