Monday, May 28, 2007

Just Use It #6


Another entry for Penelope Pitstop's challenge.

I got this mouse stamp a while back, then never used it. One of my personal challenges is checking the dimensions of a stamp before adding it to my online shopping cart. Obviously in this case I failed once again to notice the image was almost as big as the whole card! So instead of trying to deal with a sentiment today, I just left him to himself and his 'man'.

The mouse is actually colored in Sahara Sand, but it got lost in the scan. I really must work on my scanning skills.

In addition to using rarely-seen-ink stamps, the challenge said we could use patterned paper, but only if it was not a virgin, un-cut-into piece. So I grabbed my must-have Stampin' Up! Notations Designer Series papers and used some of the scraps I have collected. Sweeeeet!

More details on the recipe can be seen at http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/567908.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)