Sunday, May 27, 2007

Just Use It #2


My second entry in Penelope Pitstop's Just Use It Challenge.

This one uses the Dad Sayings stamp from River City Rubber Works that I bought, along with the Mom Sayings stamp, several years ago. They both saw ink this year. Yay!

I made the Mom version of this for Mother's Day, and thought to make this one for Father's Day. The quote is actually, "Sooner or later we all quote our Mothers", by Bern Williams, but I just changed it so I could use it for Father's Day, too.

I printed the sentiment on vellum with my ink-jet printer, and immediately embossed it with clear embossing powder.

As an added bonus, I got to use a roll of argyle ribbon from my stash of must-have ribbons, and a Making Memories buckle from a set of 8 I have had forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)