It's time for another reveal. I felt my desk was sufficiently choked today, so here we go:
I'm probably in the middle of at least 6 projects, so let's do some numbers:
1. A bandanna I just knew I had but couldn't find, so now that I've found it I took it out of its hiding place. I have no immediate project in mind for it.
2. Strips of paper cut off of #13 that I may, just may, use. Or not.
3. About 7 more ladies stamped to use with #13 to make more of these.
4. Another wreath in progress to make more of these.
5. Remnants (negatives) of some die-cut strips I thought I could use for something.
6. A black Sharpie I used to write "MFT" on the back of a die. It lives in the pencil holder on the right (the one supporting the sheet of Dimensionals), but I failed to actually put it away. It's sooo faaaarrrrr.
7. A MS glue pen. (love)
8. A box of SU buttons - probably Neutrals.
9. My Stamp-A-Ma-Jig handle. Can't remember what I used it for.
10. Another box of SU buttons, probably not Neutrals.
11. A baby card I made and haven't posted yet because after an hour of assembly I put the whole thing onto the base crooked. Surprise.
12. Oval cut-outs of this digital image I think you should all go and buy right this very minute ... I'll wait ... ... ... I printed four of them, but only used one. Not feeling the love, and I think I need to print them again, only smaller. I could use these on square cards, but well, hasn't happened yet, so there they sit.
13. Bases for about 7 or 8 cards to use with the ladies in #3 and maybe the strips of card stock in #2.
14. My list of SCS HYCCT challenges on which I am pathetically behind. Scribbled on the bottom of the paper is a pattern for a box I made but - meh. It's 3D, so maybe I won't make any more.
15. Copics I used to color the one image from #12 I did make into a card. I could use them again once I get around to printing them again. Well I could.
16. The strip-of-stars die I used on the card mentioned in #12 and #15. Also some other nested stars I die-cut but didn't use on the card. But I could. Maybe.
So that's it, and there ain't no more. Perhaps I'll mosey on in there and finish something. :)
Thanks for stopping by!