Tuesday, September 11, 2012

More Critter Cards

[If you're looking for today's SOS card, please scroll down or click here.]

I had one last gasp for kid cards the other night. I made three more, so I thought I'd show them to you.

We have a camel:

and another version of that card with a hippo:

and one with a gator:

Papers are from the basic Grey Cupcake 6x6 pack, and all three cards are based on this Deconstructed Sketch:

I felt mine looked better with one of the circle elements (that I made into ... circles) on the left side.

I then put away the paper. I need to move on. Or else I need to use snarky sentiments on a few of them. Yeah, that could work! :)


I have the usual unruly stack of challenges from last week and this week, and I hope to get to a few of them.  They may or may not include cute critters. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps: Paper Smooches Zoo Crew and Sentiment Sampler
Ink: Memento black
Paper: PTI white, Basic Grey Cupcake 6x6 pad
Other: Nestabilities Oval dies and Pinking dies; MFT Die-namics Open Zig Zag Border die; Copics for the Hippo: E84 over YG21 (don't ask), E08 and E57; for the Gator: YG21 & 03; for the Camel: E31, 33 & 35

4 comments:

  1. Awww! Those stamps are just perfect for kids! Your bright & cheery cards are sure to brighten up any child's day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your happy faced critters. Very cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. Love those Paper Smooches cuties. And the papers are perfect for kids cards. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I hate to break it to you but you're a closeted cutesy critter card maker. It's ok, not the end of the world. And I've never heard of BG Cupcake! How is this possible?? Do I need to go shopping or what?? Sigh. I must.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)