The other day I posted my daily whine about a stack of cards I'd assembled for OWH, but I seemed to have failed in the execution. Several of you posted very helpful comments (thank you!), and I went back in to try again.
The problem was lack of definition or contrast. See:
(see that linked post), but ugh, not times 50. For my next trick, I tried faux stitching, and this is how the first one looked:
I kinda liked it. I liked it so much I did a few more:
Here's one with a solid:
Thanks for stopping by!
Basic Grey Hello Luscious 6x6 paper pack
Simon Says Stamp For The Record (also available with matching dies)
Hero Hues black ink (EH)
May Arts black twine string burlap (SSS)
clearbags.com linen note cards (I buy these in quantities of 250 for the lower price)