Thursday, January 17, 2013

For Bobra

I shamelessly entered Bobra in the Daily Cat contest over at Evercats, and he needs your vote to edge out that other cat. I would really appreciate it if you could take a moment and go vote for him. Click here, then click on DC (Daily Cat) of 1-20-2013. He's #656, second photo in first photo now! This is the handsome fellow you seek:



Look at that face! Look at that tongue! He neeeeds your vote. Voting is open ... looks like through the 19th.

I thank you.

11 comments:

  1. Couldn't resist a vote & a tweet. That Bobra is a handsome one! Hope your New Year is off to a fabulous start. ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already voted, RT, and posted on FB! Go Bobra!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted, too. He's in the lead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted too !! Good Luck Bobra!! meow meow meow from King !!(our cat) ( translation) Hope you Win !! ) Hugs n' Stuff, Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's gorgeous! Way more handsome than those other kitties! I voted, hope he wins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted for Bobra, such a cutie especially with his little tongue sticking out :)

    Good Luck Bobra, hope you win kitteh xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I voted, love hearing about him...the window and squirrels was hilarious...I could picture the whole episode. Cats are such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Voted! Your pretty kitty is #1!

    ReplyDelete
  9. voted for the little mister cutiepatootie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. You can email me your comment below and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)