Wednesday, March 7, 2012

An Easy Quilty Scrappy Card

Most of you know I'm all about using up my remnants, and since I still have that package of SU's Everyday Enchantment paper out, when I saw this sketch from Fetch A Sketch:

well, what was I to do but obey the muse?  Here's what I made:

No virgin card stock or paper was harmed in the making of this card! NONE! Yes, I'm so very proud. I'm even prouder that the sketch challenge is from this week and not three weeks ago. :)

I've actually pulled off a few sketch challenges, mostly not expired. Well, except for that MFT sketch from last week that I finally did. I'll spread these out over the rest of the week so you'll have something to read while I ponder how I'm going to present 8 years' worth of collected 12x12 DSP for people to come look through on Sunday and hopefully buy. Considering I've already filled up the reclaimed massive cupboard space in The Captain's Quarters, I can't exactly put it all back. Sigh.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. yay for more stash usage! cute card!

    good luck with the paper sale!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)