I am one of those Bah, Humbug types when it comes to online games. And I am not talking about gamers games, just stuff, like forwarding emails to 20 people. Fooey on that! I barely have time to even read my email much less forward stuff to everyone I know.
The same goes with blog tagging. I only look at one or two blogs per week, fer goodness sake! I do not even know 20 people who have blogs! Okay, I do have other blogs listed under my 'Blogs I Read if I have Time' section, but you will notice most of them have challenges, and it was the challenges I am after. C'mon, who has the time?!?!? If I have time to surf, I'd rather be stamping!
So even though I have declined to respond to previous tags, I will respond to this one from Captain Crafter. After all, I do his challenges on occasion, and his is one of the few blogs I look at more than once per week. Well, apparently not, since he tagged me a week ago! See what I mean?!?!?
Anyway, I liked the questions, so I decided to go for it.
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) - Gabby Miata
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) - Rocky Road Oatmeal Raisin. [This one is not working for me ...]
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) - L-Han
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) - Green Meerkat
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) - Ellen Dayton
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)- HanLe
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) -The Blue Water [lol!]
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)- Harry Max [spew!]
9. STRIPPER NAME : (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) - Eternity Circus Peanuts [not working for me, either ...]
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) - None None [Neither of my parents HAD middle names - now what!?!?!]
These next few questions were from a similar list I saw somewhere else. Even though Captain Crafter did not have them on his list, I thought I'd add them on to the end of my list, mostly cuz I liked them. :-)
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) - Hoffman Harrisburg
12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) - Autumn Dahlia
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you're wearing) - Orange Jammies
14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) - Bagel Crabapple
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (The + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element+ Tour) - The Stamping Sunshine Tour
Okay, that was fun. But you, my readers, are safe, since I will break the chain right here and now. Like I said - Bah, Humbug. I think I'll go stamp something ...
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)
PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)