Thursday, January 10, 2008

More Shameless Commerce - Carousel Stamps (Updated)

Update 01/12 - someone wants them all - YAY! :-)
---------------
A friend of mine is getting out of the stampin' hobby and asked me if I wanted any of her stamps. I bought a few for myself and I offered to sell the rest for her (like I have room in here to store these ...) So tonight I got around to Installment #1 - The Carousels.

If you or anyone you know is into Carousels (you know, frou-frou horsies on poles), check these out. I have also added the link under my Non-SU Stuff For Sale in case you want to come back some time and peruse.

I am mid-purge - big time! - so not much stamping happened this week. I have sold a ton of my TAC stamps, all of my Nestabilites, all my retired color SU card stock, one background stamp on the 'bay (yes, I broke down and tried it), and I have also managed to move some of my old Inspiration Sheets outta here. I made enough room in the bowels of the Craft Room to get all my 12x12 DS papers out of my Living Room. Baby steps.

I am really liking this get-rid-of-stuff mode. Very cleansing. Unfortunately I was looking for a stamp the other day to try the Faux Silk Technique on SCS, and I only had one non-retired SU stamp set that lent itself to that. So sad. But on a lighter note, I have my first order of goodies from the new catalog on its way to my door in addition to my pre-ordered Sale-A-Bration sets, so I will have plenty to play with next week. And I am in the black so far with all this selling, so perhaps I might have to buy myself a little something some time soon. ;-)

Off to triage some more stuff! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)