Sunday, June 19, 2011

Crafty Sunday

It has been a most-successful craft day! First I (mostly) made two commissioned ribbon wreaths under glass. One for a baby boy:

And one for a housewarming gift:

I say "mostly" made, because those ribbons still need work. Must adjust some more. But I'm telling you - I've made quite the dent in my ribbon stash! YAY!

Next I grabbed some already-printed Gus & Stella images, figured out and die-cut all the layers and parts-is-parts, and made 4 of these:

Someone actually asked for a snarky anniversary card yesterday. Too bad I hadn't made these yet. :(

I've got a few more projects in the works, so I'll have something to share into the week. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)