Sunday, September 21, 2014

Stamplorations Challenge

I played the current Stamplorations sketch challenge:


and made this:


I used a few tags from the All Abut Scrapping Aged Linen Tags, which is one of the digital images I selected  when I won their last challenge. (squee) I thought they'd be fun to use behind other images, but here I just lined up three of them to stand in for the vertical elements of the sketch.

I used my still-out sentiment freebie from Lawn Fawn, and I stamped it in a brown chalk ink whose name I forgot to write down. Both the white panel and the sentiment are mounted with foam tape. I thought the card was so simple, it needed a little pop somehwere. :)

In real life, the threads in the tags lay down, but not for their photo shoot. So annoying.

That's it for my OMG I NEED TO POST THESE AND LINK UP cards. I have a few more that were just "playing around" cards, which are sometimes the best kind. I'll give your RSS feed little break and post them tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Great flurry of posting your card art, Leslie! I really like how you interpreted the Stamplorations sketch with your unruly tags! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooooooooooooooh! not only do i LOVE THIS (which i do!) it's also making me think of allllllllll the tags i have, what a GREAT WAY to use them up!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a great idea, love the tags as the vertical sketch pieces. I think I tend to go to literal with sketch challenges. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to use the tags for the sketch! Thanks for joining in with STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find these tags very pleasant and I'm not at all distressed that they are naked and unadorned. It really works.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)