Tuesday, September 18, 2007

It's All About Me ...

Since this is my blog, I figured I'd go see if there was another Blog Thing that described a little bit about me. Lo and behold - right on the first page - there it was!

Anyone who knows me knows that I am the Red Pen Queen. And if you are reading this and you do not know what that means, then I am probably talking about you! (just kidding!)

It makes me crazy when people use the wrong words in sentences, and I find myself mentally correcting their typing. So now you can see why this test worked for me! I added a tiny editorial on one of the assessment lines, but I totally live by the last one!

You Scored an A

You got 10/10 questions correct.

It's pretty obvious that you don't make basic grammatical errors.
If anything, you're annoyed when people make simple mistakes on their blogs.
As far as people with bad grammar go, you know they're only human. [I do NOT agree with this statement!]
And it's humanity and its current condition that truly disturb you sometimes.


Coming soon: A rant about the demise of the hypen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)