Sunday, April 6, 2008

Watermarks

When I first got brave enough to post something online, I just used the text editor that lived within my photo editor to put my name and some credits onto the image. After a while this got old, plus I kept making typos which got really bothersome, so one day I gave in and bought a watermark.

There are a ton of sources out there for purchasing a watermark, plus tutorials on how to make your own. Personally, I am lazy and very into that whole instant gratification thing, so it was much easier to have someone do it for me. ;-)

I got mine from Mama Dini's Digi-Sig Diner. She was super fast and efficient, and very helpful in all ways possible. She has so many styles to choose from (from which to choose), I had a difficult time, but I finally decided on this one:


When I first got the file from her, I told her I'd post back with an example of a card using her watermark, and I am finally getting around to doing that. So Mama Dini - here you go!


For future reference, I have also added a link to her site in my Side Bar. Thanks Mama Dini, for making my crooked stuff a little more professional-looking! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Love your watermark and the cards. I used Kurtis' tutorial to make my own simple watermark (and it took me a while to get it right!)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)