Sunday, June 28, 2009

Prezzies!!!!!!



Is this not GORgeous?!?! I think it is a trivet. Or a cheese plate. I could make it serve any purpose I want, right? :-)

A friend of mine is overseas for a few years, and in her travels she went shopping in Poland. She saw this and thought of me, so she sent it to me! How sweet was that?!?!?!

Uh, yeah, green and blue, hello! This is so perfect for me, and I am very touched she thought to send it.

In other news, I am working in The Other Room today, with a goal of taking down the 6-foot table. That means I need to find new homes for all the stuff ON the table. It is going well, and I hope to have a happy update later today.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I have the itch to do the same thing in my room, but no time. I NEED to get rid of stuff because it is blocking my creative juices, kwim? So glad it is going well for you! Update us on your progress, okay?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)