Thursday, August 14, 2008

Big Girl Panties

After last night's Scrap Card Debacle, tonight I decided to attempt the project I'd intended for these two stamps. So here she is, in all her attitudinal glory:

Lady image by Eat Cake Stamps; sentiment by Viva Las Vegas Stamps.

So what's up with the ribbon? I started doing a typical wrap-it-around-the-layers treatment ('treatment', there it is again ... man, I crack myself up sometimes...), but then I had a vision of ... well, something different, you know? I thought I would try to make it look like this was a photo or portrait hanging on the wall, so I punched a hole in the middle layers and looped the ribbon through it, like this:


Then what to do with the ends .... I opted to let them all hang out and I just trimmed them up a little.

I'll let you know how these are received this weekend. I have both my Saturday and Sunday markets, so lotsa opportunity to show them off. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. seems like you're doing saturday and sunday every weekend these days...you're kind of my hero

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)