Saturday, April 18, 2009

Am I A Bad Mom?

I bought a ton of food stuff for my boys so I could send them Care Packages (it's what Moms do for kids in college). I did not send them, because I was distracted in the baking aisle at the store and made them brownies instead. I sent them the brownies with some new socks as package filler. How much more 'Mom' could I get?

So now it is the end of the school year (my eldest has finals next week), and I still have these two Flat Rate boxes full of stuff. Just now I told myself I will not send these in time, so I rummaged through one of the boxes, retrieved a box of Breakfast Bars, and consumed one (okay two).

Am I a bad Mom?

3 comments:

  1. uh huh. :)

    (KIDDING, obviously!!!!)
    (plus, no doubt said offspringly types shall be consumin' said goodies upon their return, right?!)

    are the breakfast bars the carnation ones with the coating of chocolate on the outside? can i get one of those over here, please??

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...you crack me up. That sounds just like something I would do. Like when I made a batch of brownies for some frinds and before they stopped by so I could give it to them I got a bit peckish and pulled two out and ate them...I figured they'd never even know they were missing...lmbo!!! I certainly wouldn't be feeling guilty over breakfast bars when you actually did send them brownies and they don't know what was in the packages anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up :) They will never know they were missing...but perhaps you will find something even better to put in the care package...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)