Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Earth, Some String, and a Blog-i-versary!

Happy Earth Day! This card has nothing to do with Earth Day, but Happy Earth Day anyway. :-)

This card is an example of what happens when I play with string. I cut the scallops with my Nesties, wound string around them, stuck in some bling brads, added a rub-on sentiment, and said, "Done!" No needles, no sewing, no nuthin'. Easy, peasy.

Aaaand: Happy Blog-i-versary to me!!!!!!!!!!!! Two years ago today I dipped my big toe into the Blogosphere, and who knew I'd still be here today?! Who knew I could talk this much?!?!?!

I am still formulating Da Plan for celebrating this momentous occasion, but as soon as I figure it out, you'll be the first to know!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. VERY cool card!!! You never cease to amaze me with your new techniques :)

    Happy Blogoversary to you.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)