Monday, April 20, 2009

Blogger Behaving Badly with IE

Phooey! My Blog cannot be opened in Internet Explorer! Rats! And I just opened it a little bit ago. Oh, well. It opened just fine in Firefox. If you use Google or some other Reader, or if you get an email feed, you should be okay to read my posts, but this will wreak havoc on my comments, which will kill me, fer sure.

The error you will get if you try is that IE cannot open the site, operation aborted. Yeah, real helpful. Some nonsense about DNS. Phooey, I say, phooey on you-y! Just switch to Firefox. That'll show those Microsloth people a thing or two, huh?

1 comment:

  1. I've missed you! So glad Internet Explorer is now cooperating!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)