Thursday, February 28, 2013

Cheer Up

I'm still going through my box of "hasn't seen ink yet" stuff, and I came across a Paper Smooches set. They are all so stinkin' cute, how am I to resist purchasing them? So why haven't I used this set before now? I DO NOT KNOW!

Lookie:


See? So cute. It makes me think of the cute dinosaur a tweep got me when I complained about someone who ate only crunchy things, and only at her desk, and all day long. We call him the Crunchasaurus. heh heh

The tan card base is a remnant of Core'dinations, and the piece of dotted paper is also a remnant. Actually, even the white and grey are remnants, so I WIN! :)  The twine is from Lawn Fawn, and I was going to tie it on the right and have the grumpasaurus on the left, but nooooooo, BRAIN CLOUD (name that movie) and I punched the hole* on the left. Sigh. I went to Plan B, but ugh, this is why I don't stamp after work, people.

The card base is only 3 3/4" wide, so I had the sentiment hang over both sides.

Since the card base is Core'dinations, it's not real great for writing on, so I did something not often seen in these parts: I lined the card and stamped on it! See:


It's very WHITE, but I did stamp on the inside, and needed to document it for posterity. Thanks for bearing with me.

And thanks for stopping by!

* Yeah, I punched a hole. That's a no-slip tying job there, ala this tutorial I did last week over at CYDI.



5 comments:

  1. bwahahah I remember the Crunchasaurus!! LOLOL!!

    Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two posts in one night! You made my day! This card really is a case of win, win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the grumpasaurus - he is stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crunchasaurus...man, chew at home ;) This adorable set is totally on my wish list.
    It's killing me: what movie? I can't for the life of me figure it out :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Must have.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)