Saturday, February 9, 2013

Love

I played the current {PIN}spirational challenge, which is this image:


Since I'm in the midst of a creative funk (lots of pretty trash today), I decided to go literal, and I made this:


You can't tell because of my sukky photography with all white, but the card base is a very nice textured Bazzill white card stock. The letters are from my now-opened Hero Arts alphabet dies and I didn't even bother breaking them apart when I die-cut them from black. I just put the extra letters into the package with the dies.

The heart was cut using my Simon Says Stamp Holiday Shapes die. And whoa, I just noticed a pattern here. All my photos have been out-of-focus at the bottom, or my eyes are going. Probably a little bit of both.

I think I'll take a break and see if the ole mojo returns. Thanks for stopping by!

Products used but not included below: Bazzill white card stock, SU Basic Black card stock, misc red card stock.




3 comments:

  1. i just broke my alphas apart today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic CAS! Thanks for playing with us at {PIN}spirational Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your CAS card! Thanks for participating in the {PIN}SPIRATIONAL Challenge blog! Hope to see you again!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)