Sunday, March 29, 2009

For A Good Cause

I made these two cards today in a desperate attempt to use a few more scraps of some pretty papers.

Along the way I spotted Jen Tapler's Blogoversary Challenge & BIG Blog Candy post, where she is asking for donations of cards to be auctioned off in a fundraiser for Alzheimer's. By making a card and posting it on her site, you are entered to win some amazing blog candy! So I've decided to donate these two cards and send them to her.

I had a lot of fun making these, and I hope they help in the fundraiser. And if you want to help out, hop on over and check it out. You have until April 1st to enter.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your support Leslie! These cards are adorable and I can't wait to receive them and put them with the rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those birdies are adorable! But how did you make them...is it a template or a die for a cuttlebug or something else....spill!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute birds!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those birds are so cute AND pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)