Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Perfect Card

Did you ever have one of those days where you wondered if you had a target painted on you and/or your vehicle? Well, today was one of those days for me. Oh, don't worry, I won't rant here; I already unloaded on my other blog, so you are safe.

I started this card last night in an attempt to use up the last large scrap of this paper, and I knew I wanted to use this stamp and sentiment together.

I got as far as sticking the panel on at an angle, and placing (but not sticking down) the two pieces. I had to figure out a way to get a piece of ribbon in there, and last night I was tired.

So imagine my glee when I sat down tonight and started to finish this baby - I.felt.just.like.this.as.I.tied.the.ribbon ..... Idiot people. Oh, sorry, that slipped out, didn't it.

So, yeah, this was perfect.

I think I'll go play with some pretty, flowered scraps and try to lighten up a bit. :-)

PS: Bird image by Creative Mode (I am still looking for the link to her stamps ...). It used to be sold by GinaK, where I first saw it, but I got it right from the source a few years ago. Sentiment by Sparkle N Sprinkle.

2 comments:

  1. OOOOF! This card is one of the most fantastic use-of-scraps card ever! JMO, of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!!!!!!!! i am LOVING that bird!!! too funny...hardly even needs a sentiment, it's so funny! (tho the sentiment is fab, as well!)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)