Monday, March 2, 2009

Under-Appreciated Holiday Challenge #6

For this installment of my UHC, I was going to do National Chocolate-Covered Raisin Day, but that's kinda tough, even though this IS a challenge... I suppose you could go with the 'Chocolate' part of the day, or maybe use Choc Chip card stock (feel free to stretch this as much as you'd like!) Or 'Covered' - think blankets! Actually, my kids spent the first few years of their lives snacking on chocolate-covered raisins, until I realized that even though the raisins were good for them (and kept them regular), the chocolate part was like eating candy and I made them stop cold turkey. Or how about this: the purple clay-mation raisins dancing to "I Heard It Through The Grapevine"? You could stretch that to doing a card about wine! Oh, yeah, stretch away! Or not.

No, I think I'll choose Multiple Personality Day (March 5th) instead. And yes, I have the perfect sentiment to use! I told you I have everything! Well, okay, I do not have a raisin stamp.

I'll be back later this evening or tomorrow with any creations I manage to accomplish. I have a few ideas flitting around the old brain cavity. :-)

1 comment:

  1. OMG...I can't believe you don't have a raisin stamp...LOL!!! Is there REALLY a national day for chocolate covered raisins? What are you supposed to do....eat them or save them from being eaten?????
    Can't wait to see what you come up with for the Multiple Personality Day card! I'm trying to think of something I could use to participate (seeing as I have been very slack in doing these challenges), but I don't think I have anything. I shall have to think about this a little more :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)