Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Pi Day! (UHC # 6A - Bonus!)

Today is Pi Day - March 14th (3.14 ... get it?). Check out some of the Pi quotes from the site:

--> Pi day is at 3/14 and pi moment is at 1:59 and 26 seconds on Pi day!

--> March 14, 2015... will be a special Pi day. It will be 3/14/15, or 3.1415 ;-)

--> If pi r squared, what shape are cakes?

--> “Knowing 30 digits of pi allows you to calculate the circumference of the “horizon” [of the universe] with accuracy of a millimeter.” - Unknown

--> A great palindrome: “I prefer pi.”

Also, did you know 3/14 is (was) Albert Einstein's birthday? Coincidence? I think not! And yes, I have an idea for a Pi Day card, which I will share later. Wanna take bets on if anyone buys it? :-)




1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...the perils of living in another time zone....I missed pi day!!! Nevermind...next year I'll know better :)
    BTW....if you want a new blog header too then just send me an email with what you'd like and I'll whip one up for you :) It's sooooooo mcuh fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)