(I accidentally hit publish before I actually WROTE anything, so I apologize if these shocking photos landed in your Reader or email without any words to explain them. Please click through to my blog for some blah blah blah. I thank you.)
Good morning! Once again I'm taking two for The Team. When we left my desk last Wednesday, it looked pretty much like this, but I've added a bunch more stuff since then. Lookie:
I need a moment of silence.
Okay, let's do those numbers:
1. One of the many failed attempts to "trim" my Hambo kingly image for this card.
2. Copics and glitter pens used to color the one kingly image that finally worked for that same card.
3. Embossing powder (old old old) used for one of many failed coloring attempts for a kingly image.
4.1., 4.2 and 4.3. Punches and stamped images I'm playing with for a card I'm CASEing for my classes next weekend.
5. Another kingly image.
6. Remnants from the sock I used on my Jingle Belles Rock card.
7. The container of embossing powders from which I retrieved #3. (Told you they were old.)
This is bad, people. Real bad. I actually need to put something away in order to have a 6x6 space in which to work. That means tonight I shall clean this space and see if I can get it back to maybe even 12x12. Hey, it could happen.
I'll be posting these at both WOTT and WOYWW so more people can feel better about their own crafty spaces. Hey, it's what I do.
Thanks for stopping by!
Clean away! When you clean, you do it right. I am always impressed with your work. Go for it; I am cheering you on :)ReplyDelete
I'm always a little relieved that others work with 6x6 areas as well..... *smile*ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing at WOTT... I'll consider you one of the founding followers.... lol.
lots of lovely goodies there, Happy WOYWW 99, Thank you for sharing your desk with us much appreciated it. A great desk. #31.ReplyDelete
Interesting desk again this week. Looks very busy and creative if you ask me. Thanks for sharing. Vickie aka okienurse #35ReplyDelete