This post (second one this evening!) is for this week's What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday (WOYWW) #96. I've never played this before officially, though I have revealed the mess that is my stamping space. Many, many times I've revealed it. It may get straightened, but it has never been clean. Okay, the day I set up the table it was clean, but not since then.
So today I'm taking the plunge, and in addition to just blogging it, I'm going to link to it over at Stamping Ground, so more than my three (maybe four) readers can share in what all we stampers know is "situation normal". I love taking one for the team.
And here it is:
That is actually an incredible amount of grid paper showing. Seriously. Okay, let's do the numbers:
From left to right:
1. Three (3) metal tins of chalk pencils. I've sharpened them all and used them not quite once. I promised someone I'd make something using them, so I cannot possibly be expected to put them away.
2. The "Come let us ignore you" stamp I used on my card for this week's Jingle Belles Rock challenge. Not clean, not put away.
3. The stamps I just used to make the card-in-progress.
4. Some Maya Road chipboard silhouettes that Lydia (of Understand Blue) enabled me to purchase. *shakes fist towards TX*
5. Some Bo Bunny buttons that got opened and used on that card-in-progress.
6. My black Memento ink. I <3 that stuff.
7. Pens and markers. Usually this spot is reserved for my Memento black and brown markers and my white gel pen. It now holds, in addition to those, about 10 more Memento markers I got during my last LSS shopping event, and my gelly roll glitter pen. I'm not quite sure where to store those Memento markers, so there they sit.
8. The three (3) new colors of SU Embossing Powder that will be available in the Summer Mini. I just used them on that card-in-progress.
9. Copic markers I used to make my Hambo Hoedown card. Those will be put away tonight. Really!
10. A new punch from the SU Summer Mini that I have staged to use next.
11. The card-in-progress for my Moxie Fab World: Tuesday Trigger - A Burst of Blooms card that I posted earlier.
So there you have it: my workspace. It's mine, and I love it, mess and all.
Thanks for stopping by!
Not a whole heckuva lot of space there, missy! And when I think I have no space that I'm working in, I'm going to come back to THIS post to remind myself that I have at least 6 more inches of work space on someone. ;)ReplyDelete
Loving how busy your work station looks - it's great how busy everything can get and you end up with no space to work on if you're anything like me! Thanks for sharing!ReplyDelete
Oh I love it too! Welcome to WOYWW...I love your 'push back' technique - very popular on WOYWW and as you say - with so much grid showing, you're miles off needing to tidy! I'm loving the three tins of pencils...currently I have a 6x6 pad and a small canvas in exactly the same spot, waiting for the same fate. Waiting is the word!ReplyDelete
Very creative and interesting work space. I love all the pencils and stuff on your desk. I usually craft in a small space too. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #88ReplyDelete
Wow! Wonderful WorkDesk!ReplyDelete
Hello Newbie! LOL! It's great fun snooping the worlds craft desks isn't it?ReplyDelete
Yours is, er, very CREATIVE!
Hugs, Sandra (No 66)
Hmmmm…my desk looked a little like this this week….ReplyDelete
I finally decided to get in there and complete the nearly completed cards in arms reach, package, and invoice. I ended up with 16 cards!!! Sweet :)
I still have piles (3, to be exact), but I have some white space and I can even see my CM work mat :)
On to my next project...
That is a HUGE expanse of space!!!ReplyDelete
I never have that much!
And - ahem - er, um - *runs away at mention of those AWESOME silhouettes you're happy you have at least I think you are i love you bye
Lots of interest on your desk and a pretty card. Hope you've had a great weekend. Elizabeth x #108ReplyDelete